Friday, October 20, 2017

Cups of Cheer


In playing around with the Spooky Night designer series paper and the Coffee Cups framelits, I came up with these very similar cards one day.  Each uses the same pattern of designer series paper and has a die cut square in the background made with the Stitched shapes framelits.


The sentiments are from the Merry Café stamp set and I added them in a different way on each card.


The card below uses the Everyday label punch for the sentiment although I cut one end straight.


I just love the tiny coffee cup framelit so I die cut that in Basic Black ink and then stamped the sentiment on Very Vanilla, cut it out and added it to the cup.


Supplies:
Merry Café
Pumpkin Pie ink
Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate card stock
Stitched Shapes framelits
Coffee Cup framelits
Everyday label punch
Spooky Night dsp



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!