Monday, October 9, 2017

Birthday Blues


I was playing around with colors again using the Painted Harvest stamp set.  This time around I chose Dapper Denim and Island Indigo ink along with Soft Suede for the middle of the flower.  


A few of the cards I did were without sentiment and a few were Happy Birthday using the Special Occasions stamp set.


I also added a few glitter enamel dots as accents and for some texture.



Supplies:
Painted Harvest, Special Occasions
Soft Suede, Island Indigo, Dapper Denim, Tranquil Tide ink
Soft Suede, Whisper White, Island Indigo and Tranquil Tide card stock
Glitter enamel dots



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!