Tuesday, October 24, 2017

In My Thoughts


I realize I haven't shared the completed projects from the September Paper Pumpkin kit with you as of yet, but today I have an alternative idea using part of the kit.  I cut down the pillow boxes and added them to some cards along with two different patterns from the Painted Autumn designer series paper pack.


You can see that there is an embossed image on the kraft piece from the Paper Pumpkin kit - it came that way - embossed on both sides of the pillow box so I was able to use both sides on cards as well.


The sentiment is from Thoughtful Branches and is stamped with Tranquil Tide ink on both samples.  


For the second option, I chose a different pattern of the designer series paper and a smaller piece as well.  The leaves added as an accent are also part of the Paper Pumpkin kit.  


Supplies:
Thoughtful Branches
Tranquil Tide ink
Very Vanilla card stock
Painted Autumn dsp
September 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!