Monday, October 30, 2017

You're Delightful


Sometimes, it is great to be able to use designer series paper that is intended for Christmas in another way, especially if you end up with a bunch of it leftover one year...On this card, I used a little bit of the Merry Little Christmas collection underneath a piece from the Whole Lot of Lovely collection.

The stamp set is called You're Delightful and is a hostess set and the little wooden flower is a leftover piece of a Paper Pumpkin kit.


Supplies:
You're Delightful
Soft Suede, Old Olive ink
Powder Pink, Soft Suede, Whisper White card stock
Merry Little Christmas dsp
Whole lot of Lovely dsp




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!