Friday, October 16, 2020

First Steps


Each year when I decide to get rid of some retired stamp sets, I tend to usually hang on to the baby themed ones and keep using them for quite a while.  This stamp set is one that is retired, but I find I used it quite often.  


I made both boy and girl cards using the First Steps stamp set and In Color designer series paper and ribbon.  The doilies are also retired but I must have purchased quite a few before that happened!  I also added a few enamel dots for accents.


Supplies:
First Steps
Crumb Cake, Real Red ink
Crumb Cake card stock
In Color designer series paper
In Color ribbon
Enamel dots
lace doilies
2" circle punch


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!