Monday, October 12, 2020

Thinking of You


In this fall themed thinking of you card, I have chosen to use the Old World Paper embossing folder in the background on some Pretty Peacock card stock.  I love the detail of the texture when I use this embossing folder.


The leaf was die cut using the dies in the Love of Leaves bundle and there is a piece of In Good Taste designer series paper behind the Cajun Craze card stock.  The sentiment is from the In the Pines stamp set and I also added some Bumblebee ribbon.


Supplies:
In the Pines
Pretty Peacock ink
Pretty Peacock, Cajun Craze, Whisper White card stock
In Good Taste dsp
Love of Leaves bundle
Bumblebee ribbon
Old World Paper embossing folder








No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!