Thursday, October 22, 2020

For the Bride


When I put together some bridal shower cards for a customer awhile ago, I apparently decided to go with lots of retired items.  The stamp set I chose is called Wonderful Moments and I used some Peaceful Poppies and Parisian Blossoms designer series paper (that were in the Occasions catalog earlier this year).


I used a few die cuts from the current set called Ornate Frames for the sentiment layers and colored in the brides with Stampin' Blends markers.


Supplies:
Wonderful Moments
Memento Black ink
Stampin' Blends
Whisper White card stock
Parisian Blossoms specialty paper
Peaceful Poppies dsp
Ornate Frames dies
Self adhesive Champagne rhinestones










Create custom die-cut ornate frames in record time using the Ornate Frames Dies.

* 11 dies
* Largest die: 3-1/8" x 1-5/8" (7.9 x 4.1 cm)
* Use with a die-cutting and embossing machine

Dies help you create unique die-cut shapes with just a quick run through your die-cutting and embossing machine. Detailed dies include ejection holes so you can remove the paper easily.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!