Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Game On

Don't forget to take advantage of the discount on selected collections of designer series paper this month!


I put together a few cards using the Game On stamp set recently, one of our stamp club projects this month was also created using this set as you can see in yesterday's post.  For these cards, I used a couple different collections of designer series paper - Plaid Tidings and Gilded Autumn.


The card on the right has the playing cards stamped on some retired Classic Garage designer series paper and I just used a paper snips to cut out both the sentiments and the playing cards.


Supplies:
Game on
Gray Granite, Memento Black ink
Seaside Spray, Whisper White, Gray Granite card stock
Plaid Tidings dsp
Gilded Autumn specialty paper
retired embossing folder


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!