Tuesday, October 13, 2020

October Stamp Club Projects


This month we are focusing on a lot of different designer series paper collections on our projects.  The layout uses the Snowflake Splendor designer series paper and the cards use In Good Taste and Plaid Tidings.


I used several different patterns of the paper for the layout and added some coordinating colors of card stock for the photo mats.


The first card uses the Plaid Tidings designer series paper along with the Game on stamp set and Stitched Shapes framelits.


Finally, the last card uses some different patterns of In Good Taste paper and the Ridiculously Awesome stamp set. The die cuts on this card are from the Tasteful Labels collection.









No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!