Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Hooray!


This week I am planning to share more cards made with Sale-a-bration items since you only have a few days left to 
earn those free products!  


These cards are created using scraps of the Paper Blooms designer series paper (SAB 2021), random sizes and patterns put together in the background to create a new pattern.


The sentiments are made with the Many Messages bundle from the Occasions mini catalog.  This bundle will still be available after the end of the month.


As you can see on the second card, I also added a few strips of plain card stock along with the designer series paper patterns.  You could mix and match different collections of designer series paper as well and this is a great way to use up scraps that pile up.


Supplies:
Many Messages
Gray Granite ink
Whisper White, Seaside Spray, Gray Granite, 
Rococo Rose card stock
Messages die
Paper Blooms dsp (SAB 2021)



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!