Wednesday, February 3, 2021

January Paper Pumpkin Alternative Cards


The first two cards are made as the January Paper Pumpkin kit was intended to be made.  They are some fun cards that can be used for Valentine's Day, Anniversaries, etc.


I have a few alternative ideas for you as well, this one uses the card base in the kit and the only two elements added from my other products are the sentiment created with the Many Messages bundle and the square vellum doily.


The second card uses a few pieces of extra card stock along with some designer series paper from the Berry Blessings Bundle (SAB 2021) and the Fine Art Floral bundle for the sentiment.  There is also a die cut made with the Stitched So Sweetly dies.


Finally, another card using the Many Messages bundle along with a Whisper White card  base and a piece of Petal Pink card stock.


Sign up before February 10th to get next months kit delivered to your door!




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!