Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day!

I thought I would share a few Valentine's projects I put together using some retired items, last month's Paper Pumpkin kit and some designer series paper from Sale-a-bration.


Valentine's Day is also my anniversary - 23 years!! The tag below is for my husband's gift and is made with the retired circles framelits, retired Parisian Blooms specialty paper, a stamp and embellishments from the January Paper Pumpkin kit, Love You 
Always Specialty paper and 
the Love You More than Dies.


The card is made with similar items, adding the Well Said stamp set and Flower and Field designer series paper (SAB 2021).


This red tin came in handy for some Hershey's kisses and gift cards for my nieces using the same products in the other projects.


I used some ribbon from the Paper Pumpkin kit along with some ribbon from the Holiday catalog to wrap around it.


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!