Friday, February 19, 2021

How Did I Get So Lucky?

Here is another card using the Paper Blooms designer series paper from Sale-a-bration.  It is paired with a retired stamp set called Thanks for the Laughs that I really love.


I cut two strips of the designer series paper and mixing the patterns added them to a piece of Night of Navy card stock, the spot where they two patterns meet is also covered by a strip of Night of Navy card stock before I added the sentiment that was die cut with the Tasteful Labels dies.


Supplies:
Thanks for the Laughs 
Night of Navy ink
Whisper White, Night of Navy, Old Olive card stock
Paper Blooms dsp (SAB 2021)
Tasteful Labels dies


Make your projects bloom and grow with the Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper. Mix and match the florals and patterns for a variety of looks. Use the watercolor circles to cut out your own petals, flowers, or leaves. Use the papers to create backgrounds on cards, or fold or cut to create gift and treat packaging. You can also use it to make custom envelopes for all your cards. This papercrafting staple is great scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more! Ask your demonstrator about coordinating products.

* 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Product colors: Night of Navy, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, Soft Sea Foam

This item is free with a qualifying purchase! Add at least $50.00 to your cart to qualify for this free item.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!