Tuesday, February 2, 2021

February Stamp Club Projects


We used lots of different products on this months stamp club creations including several Sale-a-bration items.


The layout focuses on the Paper Blooms designer series paper from Sale-a-bration and also uses die cuts made with the Stitched Shapes, Stitched Rectangles and Stitched So Sweetly collections.


Our first card uses another designer series paper pack from Sale-a-bration called Flower and Field.  We cut a piece of card stock a few time diagonally and then adhered it to a piece of Gold Foil leaving spaces between the designer series paper.  The sentiment is also from Sale-a-bration and is from the Heal your Heart stamp set.


Finally, we used the Absolutely Argyle folder for our background and the Beautiful Friendship stamp set for the flower and sentiment images on our congratulations card.


If you would like to join our stamp clubs, you can contact me here for more details...



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!