Thursday, July 29, 2021

Dahlia Sympathy Card


This card is another using some sneak peek products from the upcoming Sale-a-bration catalog.  You can earn the stamp set used with a $100 order and the designer series paper used with a $50 order. Sale-a-bration will run from August 3 - September 30th.


I added lots of layers to this card to keep it from being too simple.  The card base is Purple Posy card stock, but could easily be Basic White or Highland Heather too...


There is a 5" x 1" piece of designer series paper on the inside of the card along with a 5 1/4" x 4" piece under all the other layers on the front.

The flower was stamped with Highland Heather ink and the outline with Gorgeous Grape ink.  I used Misty Moonlight ink for the sentiment which also comes in this stamp set.


Supplies:
Delicate Dahlias (SAB 2021)
Highland Heather, Misty Moonlight, Gorgeous Grape ink
Purple Posy, Whisper White, Basic White, Misty Moonlight card stock


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!