Tuesday, July 27, 2021

July Paper Pumpkin Alternative Layout

Using pieces from the July Paper Pumpkin kit, I put together this 12" x 12" scrapbook layout idea.  Most of the pieces have been cut down from their original state and many of the pieces are from one of the envelopes.


I began with a Misty Moonlight card base and some Soft Succulent photo mat pieces.  Then I added several pieces created by cutting down one of the envelopes for part of background.


The scene in the corner was put together much like the alternative cards I shared with you yesterday, cutting up the panels and layering them, and then adding a few of the other pieces in the kit as well.

You can still sign up for next month's kit!  

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!