Monday, July 26, 2021

July 2021 Paper Pumpkin Alternative Cards


The July Paper Pumpkin kit has lots of really fun tri-fold cards to put together.  You can see the original designs in the first picture, there were enough bases to make 4 of each card.


The next few pictures show some other ideas you can put together using the kit and a few other products.


On the cards above, I cut down the tri-fold bases and just used the front panel along with some extra designer series paper behind them and added them to a card stock base. The designer series paper on the left is from the Beauty of the Earth collection and the one on the right is a sneak peak of one of the collections in the Sale-a-bration catalog called Beautifully Penned.  


The next two pictures have cards that use panels cut down just like the first set of alternative cards and also use designer series paper in the background.  The top one has some from the Hand Penned collection and the bottom from the Whimsy & Wonder collection that will be in the holiday catalog.


Finally, I still have card bases that were cut down, but for these I used the third panel of the cards along with the cutout and added them to some extra card stock.  The sentiments are from the Many Happenings stamp, die cut with the Messages die.


You can still sign up for next month's kit!  



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!