Wednesday, July 7, 2021

June Paper Pumpkin Alternative Cards



When I put together some other cards using the June Paper Pumpkin kit, I added mostly card stock bases and die cuts for sentiments.


In addition, I added a couple other ink colors - Polished Pink and Fresh Freesia...on the card below, I sponged some Polished Pink ink on the back of the vellum "thanks" piece.


This one only uses the addition of Basic White as a card base, the rest are pieces in the kit that are whole or cut down.


Finally, this one uses Bumblebee card stock as the base and a Basic White die cut for the sentiment while the rest of the items are from the kit.




Don't forget to sign up for this month's kit!  You can do so right here.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!