Tuesday, July 6, 2021

June Paper Pumpkin

The June Paper Pumpkin kit had such a pretty box I had to include it in the picture of the cards as they were designed for the kit.  


Here is the layout I chose to make using the items in the kit along with just a few other items.  


My background card stock is Smoky Slate and I also die cut a piece of Basic White to use as an accent.  Each of the rest of the pieces along with the stamps are in the kit although I added Polished Pink and Fresh Freesia ink...


I cut the die cut leaves into pieces before I added them behind the photo mats.


Tomorrow I will share the alternative cards I put together.  
Don't forget to sign up for this month's kit!  You can do so right here.



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!