Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Bottled Birthday

Here is the first sneak peek I have to share with products from the new Idea Book and Catalog. This card uses a couple of the new In Colors along with a new stamp set and designer series paper package.


The stamp set is called Bottled Happiness and it comes alone or in a bundle with a punch that will cut out the other bottle shape that is in the set. In the background I added several layers using some new In Color card stock - Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky - and the Perfectly Penciled designer series paper.


Supplies:
Itty Bitty Birthday, Bottled Happiness
Orchid Oasis, Starry Sky, Old Olive ink
Basic White, Crumb Cake, Orchid Oasis, Starry Sky card stock
Perfectly Penciled dsp
Scalloped Contours dies
Crumb Cake ribbon
Baker's twine

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!