Friday, April 1, 2022

Frayed Sympathy

This card contains lots of layers of stamped images, but not very many layers of card stock. I chose to decorate the card base with several different two step images from the Delicate Dahlias stamp set that was a Sale-a-bration item in 2021.


On top of the stamped images, I added some 5/8" White Frayed ribbon and a sentiment layer using Stampin' Dimensionals that was die cut using the Stitched Nested Labels.


Supplies:
Delicate Dahlias
Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather, Mango Medley, Pale Papaya, 
Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede ink
Basic White card stock
5/8" frayed ribbon
Stitched Nested Labels dies

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!