Thursday, April 7, 2022

Wonderful Birthday

Usually when I play around with the Elegantly Said stamp set, I focus on the larger swirling images that to me look similar to Norwegian Rosemaling, but for this card I focused on the flower image and used the others in the background.


I used Night of Navy for all my stamped images and used the Layering Circles dies for my focal layers and the Tasteful Labels dies for my sentiment layer. There are a few retired rhinestones used for accents as well.


Supplies:
Elegantly Said
Night of Navy ink
Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Basic White card stock
Tasteful Labels dies
Layering Circles dies
Retired self-adhesive rhinestones


It's elegance personified with the beautiful patterns and images in the L’éloquence simple Suite Collection. Use these products anytime you need a touch of sophistication. The metallics make this collection a perfect choice for weddings, anniversaries, and more. The intricate designs are an excellent choice for all-season splendor. This suite collection is also available in English.

The L’éloquence simple Suite Collection includes
* Avec éloquence Stamp Set (10% off)
* Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Series Paper
* Simply Elegant Trim
* Elegant Tag Punch (10% off)

Product colors: Basic Black, Basic Gray, copper, gold, silver, Very Vanilla, Whisper White

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!