Friday, April 8, 2022

Happiness is Homemade

Don't forget to check out the retiring items before they disappear! I know that some of the items are no longer available, including the set I have used on the card below.


All the images and die cuts that go together in the What's Cookin' bundle are so fun to play with - I know I will use them in the future when creating scrapbook pages for my daughter and love using them on cards as well.


There are a couple of designer series paper patterns in the background - one is from the Sweet Symmetry collection and the other is from You're A Peach.  


Supplies:
What's Cookin' Bundle
Misty Moonlight, Crumb Cake ink
Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Basic White, Balmy Blue card stock
Everyday Label punch
Sweet Symmetry dsp
You're A Peach dsp


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!