Monday, April 25, 2022

April Stamp Club Projects

In April, our projects used lots of retiring items along with a few that will carry over as we transition to the new Idea Book and Catalog in a week.


Our first card uses the Picture This dies, the Hive 3D folder and Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set. There are some Brushed Brass Butterflies added along with retired Bumblebee ribbon.


Next, we have a card made using the Simply Elegant specialty designer series paper, Heart and Home Doilies, Scalloped Contours dies and the retiring In Symmetry stamp set.


Finally, our 12" x 12" scrapbook layout uses some Pansy Petal designer series paper along with coordinating card stock colors, including Bumblebee which is a retiring In Color.


We would love to have you join us anytime! Contact me for more details.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!