Monday, May 2, 2022

FREE In Color Products


Beginning tomorrow... May 3 - 31st, you can get $66.50 worth of new In Color products FREE when you customize a starter kit for only $99 (FREE shipping). In the kit, you pick $125 worth of Stampin' Up! products and they include business supplies for you as well. Whether you just want to get a great deal or you want to start a business, this offer is amazing and will not be available after May 31st.


FREE 2022–2024 In Color products: In Color Grid Paper (more information on this item will be provided 3 May), In Color Ink Pad Collection, In Color Cardstock Collection, and In Color 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortments




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!