Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Love this Memory

Get ready for the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! The Love This Memory Notebook Kit has everything you need to create a simple and colorful keepsake full of cherished memories.


Kit Includes:

  • Kit includes one 8-1/2" x 5-1/4" (21.6 x 13.3 cm) kraft notebook
  • Includes sticker sheets, washi tape, and printed cards to decorate with
  • Includes the exclusive Love This Photopolymer Stamp Set and a Parakeet Party Classic Stampin’ Spot
  • Includes Tear & Tape Adhesive to help finish your project
  • Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Parakeet Party, Pumpkin Pie, Tahitian Tide

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!