Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Today is the Day!


The new Idea Book and Catalog are available for ordering starting today along with the great new sign up bonuses! You can check out then new products here.

The card below uses two new catalog products - Wisteria Wishes and the hostess free designer series paper package called Design a Daydream.



The designer series paper package contains 48 sheets - 4 each of 12 double-sided designs - using Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight, Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Petal Pink and Pool Party colors. You are going to love all the fun designs!

I used Gorgeous Grape, Soft Succulent and Soft Suede ink along with Crumb Cake and Soft Suede card stock colors on this card. 


Supplies:
Wisteria Wishes
Gorgeous Grape, Soft Succulent and Soft Suede ink
Crumb Cake, Basic White and Soft Suede card stock
Design a Daydream (hostess) dsp

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!