Monday, May 16, 2022

Painted Poppies

In the next few weeks, I am going to try to keep up with sharing Stampin' Up! news and promotions along with new projects I put together, but it is likely I will not be able to have posts every day. Due to late spring planting, a senior baseball season and graduation I am falling behind a bit...

I just love the Painted Poppies stamp set and clearly do not use it often enough.  When I put this card together, I made sure to make several of them knowing I will use them for lots of different occasions and planned to add sentiments as needed. One of them ended up as a Mother's Day card recently...


I chose Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobler as my ink colors and the smaller image of poppies is colored in with a Stampin' Write marker. The fun accent behind that layer is some 1 1/2" Metallic Mesh ribbon.


Supplies:
Painted Poppies
Stampin' Write Markers
Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow ink
1 1/2" Metallic Mesh ribbon
Stitched So Sweetly dies

PAINTED POPPIES CLING STAMP SET

The Painted Poppies Stamp Set is inspired by a field of poppies and features beautiful line-art images you can fill in with your choice of coloring techniques.

Quantity: 9 cling stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): c, d, e

Stampin' Up!'s cling stamps
* Are premium rubber stamps.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your cling stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!