Thursday, May 5, 2022

May Stamp Club Projects

This month we are using lots and lots of new catalog items in our monthly stamp club. Three different designer series paper collections, a specialty paper, dies, a punch, new stamp sets and dies...


The first card uses the Bottled Happiness stamp set along with the Vintage Bottle punch, In Color 2022-2024 designer series paper and 2022-2024 In Color Glimmer paper.


Next, we have the He's All That stamp set and All That dies along with the Perfectly Penciled designer series paper. There is also a piece of Old Olive card stock embossed with the Stripes and Splatters folder.


Finally, the layout uses the hostess designer series paper collection called Design A Daydream - it has 48 sheets of 12" x 12" double sided paper and awesome color combinations!


If you would like to join us sometime, just contact me to learn more!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!