Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ready for Spring

I hear the snow melting and can't wait for it all to be gone, I am ready for spring.  This project is kind of springy and fun so it fits my mood today I guess :)
I found this little pail for $1 at Target and I knew I could use it for a fun project.  I added some Springtime Vintage fabric around the handle and the pail and added a little seam binding and Victoria crochet trim ribbon as well. 
Then I decided to try out my new Fun Flowers die and I alternated layers of fabric and paper and added an antique brad in the middle before I attached it to the pail.  There is a little string of  jewelry tag punches that I stamped with the Tiny Tags set and a Trinket key as well. 
The button and the string of tags are tied up with linen thread.
There were some fun things to add to the pail when I picked it up too and I will probably add a pair of garden gloves to it as well.
A close up of the tag string.


1 comment:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Ohh love this!! Great job!! I followed over from the Stampin' Connection Thread and I am now following your blog! Please follow my blog. Thanks!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!