Monday, May 20, 2013

Teacher Gifts

 
The Late Night Stampers challenge this week is Teacher gifts...
 
I always like to give my kid's teachers a little thank you at the end of the year, I know it is something I couldn't do and I am grateful for them.
 
 
I put together this little box and decorated it with Tea for Two dsp and some Oh Hello stamped images.  The green striped things are cool straws I found and I put them into a 1" x 8" cello bag.

 
I added a wrapped up candy bar, post it note holder, decorated water bottle and flavor packet, a pen and some note cards.

 
One down, two to go!
 
Come on over and see what the team has created to inspire you!

2 comments:

Jonia said...

Love, love, love this idea and your decorating it! Thanks for sharing.

ktstamps said...

Kris I love the box! I am going to convention and I am taking a demo how has never been. I would love to make her a convention box...would you share how to make it?? I can already see, What YOU NEED FOR CONVENTION! I know you can see this too! Thank you! kt
kivonne@ktstamps.com

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!