Saturday, October 11, 2014

Woo-Hoo!

 
The Project Life set in the Holiday catalog is called Seasonal Snapshot and it covers back to school, fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.  I actually used it for the last day of school photos in this layout since it is pretty versatile.

 
Wyatt's last day of 4th grade meant he was off to a new school this fall (which technically wasn't new to him since he had kindergarten there before there was a school consolidation). 

 
In addition to the Project Life kit, I added some sentiments from the stamp set called Bravo.

 
Supplies:
Real Red, Old Olive ink
Old Olive, Hello Honey, Real Red, Very Vanilla card stock
Bravo
Seasonal Snapshot - Project Life
hardware clips essentials
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!