Sunday, October 26, 2014

Bloom with Hope Sympathy


There are a few of the Love Story Project Life cards that I really wanted to have more of so I purchased the digital version in order to print them myself.  That way, I can also re size them to fit my projects.
 

 
The lines and flowers next to the sentiment on this card were printed with My Digital Studio and the Love Story Project Life collection, I just reduced the size a little bit.
 
 
Supplies:
Bloom with Hope
My Digital Studio
Memento Black ink
Basic Gray, Marina Mist, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White card stock
Project Life Love Story (digital)
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!