Friday, October 17, 2014

White Christmas


The stamp set I used today is one in the Holiday Catalog called White Christmas.  I am loving our fabulous fall/harvest weather right now and truthfully am no where near ready for the white stuff, but I like the stamp images :)
 

 
I "hung" the banner between the trees and just added a little bit more ink with a marker to make sure they were hooked to the trees.  With the photopolymer stamps, you can manipulate them a little bit so that they can be curved or stretched just a little bit extra sometimes and I think I may have not had the tree image on quite straight when I stamped it...
 
Supplies:
White Christmas
Lost Lagoon, Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana ink
Whisper White, Soft Suede card stock
All is Calm designer series paper and washi tape
Linen thread
All is calm snowflake embellishments

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!