Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Color Me Happy

 
Ok, you may be wondering why my title for this post is Color Me Happy when it is a thank you card!  Well, I have some Color Me Autumn designer series paper on the card and a Happiness Is project life card as well...

 
The Watercolor Thank You image is stamped in Blackberry Bliss ink to match both the designer series paper and project life card colors.
 
Supplies:
Watercolor Thank You
Blackberry Bliss ink
Crumb Cake, Whisper White card stock
Happiness Is Project Life collection
Color Me Autumn dsp
2" circle punch
staple
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!