Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Making Spirits Bright

 
Practicing with my Blendabilities again...I colored in the drink glass image with some blendabilities markers (I love that they have large and small tips so coloring small things is easy!!).

 
The circle cut from the Crushed Curry card stock was made with a Circles framelit and I used the 2" circle punch and 2 3/8" scallop circle punch inside.
 
Supplies:
Making Spirits Bright
Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler card stock
Memento Black ink
Blendabilities
Watercolor Wonder washi tape
2" circle punch
2 3/8" scallop circle punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!