Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Large Polka Dotted Christmas

The colors in the All is Calm specialty paper have become some of my favorites for combinations and I have really used the paper for a lot more than just Christmas projects.  This card is in my Stamp A Stack rotation right now and I have used both the specialty paper and washi tape.

 
There is my favorite embossing folder again too - Large polka dots! 
 
For the little piece stapled to the Note tag punch, I doubled some washi tape over onto itself so it wasn't sticky anymore instead of using ribbon.
 
Supplies:
Merry Everything
Lost Lagoon ink
Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding card stock
All is calm specialty paper and washi tape
Mini stapler
Large polka dot folder
Note tag punch


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!