Thursday, October 30, 2014

Composition Alteration

As I transition from harvest back to having some stamping time, I am getting ready for a craft show and making a few items I don't normally have one hand.  Some of those items are altered notebooks and I thought I would share one of them with you today.  

 
I have used a composition book for this one, I usually have a stack of them on hand that I have found on clearance after back to school sales.  It is covered with Flashback designer series paper and I used sticky strip to attach both the designer series paper and the ribbon (retired).

 
The decorating is a simple layer of Real Red with the sentiment from Friends Who know on top of it. 
 
Supplies:
Friends Who Know
Memento Black ink
Real Red, Very Vanilla card stock
Flashback dsp
Sticky Strip
1 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon (retired)


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!