Monday, September 28, 2015

#HappyBirthday

 
 
Well, we finished digging the potatoes on Tuesday - yeah!  Then, Wednesday we started harvesting soybeans so there was no break between them this year, although it rained Wednesday night so I have a few days to play catch up.  I might just be able to keep the posts going all the way through harvest after all - we will see!

 
Another fairly quick card to share with you again today using the Balloon Bash and Layered Letters Alphabet stamp sets.  The hash tag in the background is from the Layered Letters Alphabet set and I stamped that with Tip Top Taupe ink.

 
I added a little piece of Pretty Petals designer series paper and a metal rimmed pearl to finish off the card.
 
Supplies:
Layered Letters Alphabet, Balloon Bash
Tip Top Taupe, Bermuda Bay ink
Very Vanilla, Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral card stock
Pretty Petals dsp
Metal Rimmed Pearls
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!