Sunday, September 20, 2015

Canning Tags

 
Despite it being potato harvest season, I am still trying to keep up with the vegetables in my garden.  I fortunately finished making dill pickles before we started the potato digging (50 quarts!) but the tomatoes were a little slower to ripen so I have been doing that if it gets too hot to harvest.  

 
I thought the Farmers Market designer series paper would be fun to use to create some tags to use when I share what I preserve. 

 
The Homemade for You stamp set worked great to pair with the designer series paper and I used some scraps and punches to complete them.

 
A little bit of Cherry Cobbler thick bakers twine as an accent and silver bakers twine  to tie onto the jars...

 
Supplies:
Homemade for You
Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green ink
Farmers market dsp
Very Vanilla, Tip Top Taupe, Soft Suede card stock
ornate tag topper punch
decorative label punch
 scallop circle punch
2" circle punch
Cherry Cobbler thick baker's twine
silver bakers twine
candy dots
linen thread
designer series buttons
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!