Thursday, September 10, 2015

Three Little Pumpkins

 
I have another Square Pillow Box Thinlit sample to share with you today using the Happy Haunting designer series paper.

 
I paired it with the A Little Something stamp set which you would find on the same page of the Holiday catalog as the thinlits dies (pg. 41).  The box is so simple to put together as I mentioned before, just fold on the scored lines and add some adhesive to two sides and put them together! 

 
There are several smaller thinlit dies in the package for accents on the pillow box and I chose to use the three little pumpkins on this one and added some layers to the back of the cut out piece.  You will see the pumpkin cut outs in the future sometime!
 
Supplies:
A Little Something
Memento Black ink
Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Basic Black card stock
Square Pillow Thinlits dies
Happy Haunting designer series paper
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!