Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Give Thanks


 
While I have been sharing some Christmas and Halloween project once in awhile lately, I don't want to forget about giving thanks.  During the harvest season especially, but every day as well I think it is important to give thanks for all that we have been given and thought a couple cards in that theme would be a good idea.
 

 
The stamp set I used is called For all things and I love the watercolor images in this set.  I chose to make two different styles although they are similar in layout.

 
The one above uses some Farmers Market designer series paper and some Venetian crochet trim ribbon while the one below uses some Into the Woods designer series paper and a strip of Crumb Cake stamped with acorns.
 
 
Supplies:
For all things
Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake ink
Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler card stock
Venetian crochet trim ribbon
Into the Woods and Farmers Market dsp
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!