Saturday, September 19, 2015

A Fish Story

 
Wyatt always seems to be the one to catch the Big fish each summer in our family.  This year was no exception and the scrapbook page below is our documentation of it for him.  

 
I chose a piece of Farmers Market designer series paper for the background and added a layer of Crumb Cake card stock over the top that was randomly stamped with the By the Tide stamp set.
 
 
The title is created with the Layered Letters Alphabet stamp set and I added some little pieces of Corrugated paper with buttons on the side of the page.  The squares were the cutouts left when I used the Hearth and Home thinlits on a card.

 
I used my circle punches to cut out a picture of the lake water and rocks to add to the layout as well.

 
Supplies:
Tin of Cards, By the Tide, Layered Letters Alphabet
Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz ink
Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, Soft Suede card stock
Farmers Market dsp
linen thread
circle punches
Hearth and Home thinlits
Corrugated paper
designer series buttons
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!