Thursday, September 24, 2015

Gratitude Sign

 
It is always fun for me to figure out a different ways to use the Project Life card collections.  I love them for fun scrapbook pages, either traditional or using the Project Life pocket pages, cards and today for some wall décor!

 
This was another find at a craft store that I decided to alter.  The twine that is used for hanging the piece was actually attached so it would hang the opposite way, but I just cut it off and stapled it to a different side on the back so that it could hang the long way. 

 
I added a piece of Into the Woods designer series paper behind the Project Life cards and threw in part of a Tea Lace paper doily and some linen thread and bakers twine. 
 
The wooden accents are also in the Seasonal Snapshot Project Life 20015 kit (Accessory pack) and I added them to the project with dimensionals.
 
Supplies:
Seasonal Snapshot Project Life 20015 card collection and accessory kit
Into the Woods dsp
Tea lace paper doilies
linen thread
white bakers twine
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!