Saturday, September 5, 2015

Just for You

 
Today's card is actually a little preview of some Project Life products from the Holiday catalog.  I chose one of the cards from the card collection kit and stamped my sentiment (from Watercolor Words) on it and also added an accent from the accessories kit with my ribbon.
 


 
The sequins come from the kit as well and I used the new fine tip glue pen to attach them.
 
 
Supplies:
Watercolor Words
Tempting Turquoise ink
Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Hello Honey card stock
Old olive satin ribbon
Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life card collection and accessories
fine tip glue pen
Lucky Stars folder

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!