Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Feathered Wishes

 
I have to say, I am not really a fan of feathers on projects but I do try to use the feather stamp in the Lovely Amazing You stamp set once in awhile.  On this card I paired that stamp set with the Go Wild designer series paper and some White Jute ribbon.

 
I stamped my feather three times without re-inking it to give the feathers a faded out look behind the little envelope.

 
I decided to fray the edges of the White Jute ribbon just a little bit as well as cut it in half the long way before I attached it to the card.
 
Supplies:
Lovely Amazing You
Tip Top Taupe, Pool Party ink
Whisper White, Bermuda Bay card stock
Go Wild dsp
sequins
White Jute ribbon
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!