Monday, May 2, 2016

Junior Varsity

 
This time of year (and about until the middle of July) if I am not shipping potatoes or cutting potato seed I might be found watching one of my boys play baseball.  

 
Hunter is in his second year of baseball at school and will play again this summer.  Wyatt will be playing this summer too, although they will be playing in different towns this year which could get interesting before it is all over. 
 
 
I like to get the team pictures and use them in Hunter's scrapbook even though I usually get some action shots and put them on another page. This time I used some Holiday fancy foil designer vellum paper over the top of Whisper White as part of my background.

 
My letters were cut with the Big Shot using the white corrugated paper.
 
Supplies:
Simply Sports
Basic Black ink
Night of Navy, Whisper White and Basic Black card stock
Holiday fancy foil designer vellum
corrugated paper
enamel dots
circle punches
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!