Saturday, November 12, 2011

Composition Books

Covered composition books were a big hit this week at my craft show and I was asked to make a couple customized ones.  This one is for a high school student going to Spain with their class and she will use it as her journal for the trip.


I used some Nautical Expedition designer series paper along with some Botanical Gazette dsp and added a couple hybrid elements using My Digital Studio since I didn't have the Senitmental Journey stamp set.  The Open Sea and Daring Adventure were also used for the book and I used Early Espresso and Crumb Cake inks. 

I thought it would be fun to do a little distressing as well so I used the Early Espresso classic ink for that and embellished a little with Cherry Cobbler quilted ribbon and regals buttons.

Hope she likes it!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!