Friday, November 11, 2011

Some more shine!

Well, last week I completed Mary Jo's sketch challenge and didn't get it posted so this week I am one step ahead of that! 


I used versamark on my embossing folder and then after I ran the Crumb Cake through it I used Black embossing powder and heated it up.  It didn't turn out quite the way I had hoped, but I will keep trying!!

Supplies:
Friendly phrases
Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Basic Black card stock
Holly Berry Bouquet specialty paper
Red Glimmer paper
Basic Black classic ink
versamark
black embossing powder
Vintage Wallpaper impressions folder
curly label punch
modern label punch
 rosette
rhinestone brads
sponge
5/8" red grosgrain ribbon
dimensionals

The oval of red glimmer paper is actually not a punch, it is the middle of the "O" left over from die cutting using the Serif Essentials alphabet die.


1 comment:

MJ said...

This is really pretty! I am not sure why the picture or link is not showing up in the blog roll?? I will check it out. Thanks so much for playing along.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!