Saturday, November 5, 2011

Knock Out Punches Cherish Frame

I just love it when I can share my UStamp with Dawn and Friends Knock Out Punches projects with you because when they go live, I have usually had them done for quite awhile and have been anxious to share, LOL! 


Don't you just love to use the punches?


The Beau Chateau dsp is one of my favorites too so this project was so fun to make.


There is still time to come over and join us!  You can start at http://www.ustampwithdawnandfriends.com/

I will be sharing a couple more projects in the next week or so!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!